You are not connected. Please login or register

Membership drive team: time to do this

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Membership drive team: time to do this on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:51 am

Admin

Admin
I have mentioned this at several club meetings and think now is the right time to act. We have a great club: we have fun at our turkey shoots, have great meetings, and get some really nice tackle deals for members.

My sense is that there are many more Sacramento area bass anglers that would like to join if they only knew more about what we do. Why grow? As our club grows, we will be able to have even more events and offer more benefits to our members.

So, I'm throwing out the request for at least 2 club members to take the challenge and directly help us to find new members. We have lots of tools at our disposal. I know new members are out there.

Any takers? Remember, this club is only as good as the participation of you, its members. I hope a few of you will make it happen soon!

Apr 25 update: here is a link to the School of Bass promotional flyer that describes the organization and the club. I also put a link in the About page of our website. As a club member, you can print copies and distribute them at your local tackle shops and give them to fishing friends.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum