You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

I haven't tried these, but they look great and the price is very good.

I would probably go with the 1.5 oz. for punching most vegetation on the Delta right now.

http://www.alleystungsten.com/Products.html

View user profile

2 low shipping cost, too! on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 am

Laughing I just ordered 4 1-1/2 oz @ $4 each, and total shipping was $2.50, making the per item cost at $4.625. Probably should have bought more.

Oh, and thanks, Glenn, for your presentation last night, for the loan of the pole, and this URL.

View user profile http://Editperfect.com

3 Thanks Glenn on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm

I just ordered 5 myself, thanks Glenn

View user profile

4 Good one, Glenn on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 am

Glenn...you keep coming up with really good posts. I ordered 4 of the "insert free" weights. Apparently, they are machined a little differently and don't put the same stress on your line. I was really impressed with the company you suggested. I paid by Paypal in the morning and got a notice from the company a few hours later that they had already mailed the weights. The true test won't come, however, until I catch my first trophy with those new weights.

You did a great job last Wednesday evening. It's always a pleasure to listen to you talk. I look forward to fishing with you one of these days.

View user profile

5 Re: Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

I placed an order for four of the 1.5oz and three 2oz on Sunday. They arrived today and look like they are very high quality. I'll be using them a lot this month.

I'm going to do a lot of experimenting with punching different baits. I think you can catch them on almost any bait that you can get through the mat.

View user profile

6 Re: Best Tungsten Prices Anywhere on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

I tried these out today and they worked very well. I used the 1.5 and the 2 oz. The two ounce goes through the tough stuff better and it didn't seem to deter the bite.

See Delta report.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum