You are not connected. Please login or register

Where launch at Clear Lake turkey shoot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where launch at Clear Lake turkey shoot? on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Admin

Admin
At the last club meeting it was suggested we launch out of the State Park launch. I assume they meant Red Bud (Google Maps).

Anyone agree or have another suggestion?

2 Re: Where launch at Clear Lake turkey shoot? on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Hey Chris, The state park is over in Kelseyville on the other side of the lake. I got the idea people were wanting the state park because you can stay overnight there with bathrooms and showers. You also have power to charge batteries for an extra 5 bucks a night in the ramp parking lot. If anyone has any ideas lets hear them. Cool

View user profile

3 Clear Lake on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:31 am

I was thinking the state park for the reasons that Brian mentioned. We can only have a 6 hour tournament on Saturday/Sunday so I figured we could do a BBQ after the weight in on Saturday at the park, shoot the sh*@ and then go back out for the evening bite. We should figure out soon if this is where we are going to stay. Maybe we can reserve a block of camp sites before they fill up. We could also go out of Redbud and just get hotels which I assume would be much more expensive than camping for everyone. I am open to anything for I am going no matter what.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum